domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

ROBIN TROWER - NEPTUNE SOUNDS




Robin Trower
Neptune Rising
Live In Concert 1973-1975
Soundboard


Robin Trower - Guitar
James Dewar - Bass, Vocals
Bill Lordan - Drums


1. Twice Removed From Yesterday
2. Bridge Of Sighs
3. Alethea
4. Lady Love
5. Spellbound
6. Too Rolling Stoned
7. Can’t Wait Much Longer
8. Day Of The Eagle
9. Little Bit Of Sympathy


Tracks 1-9 live at Fifth Floor Studios, Cincinnati, OH, Nov 24th, 1974


10. The Fool & Me
11. Man Of The World
12. Sinner’s Song


Tracks 10-12 live at Record Plant, Sausalito, CA, Jan 13th, 1973


13. Suspicious
14. Stay With Me
15. Rock Me Baby


                         RoTw - NR.rar

3 comentários:

  1. Hi Bob, you got a great music blog,I guess.My appreciation!It´s not the first time I have been fishing on your blog,but today I got something special,again.For sure! I downloaded this Robin Trower post and I`m just listening to it.And it´s terrific! Robin Trower at his best!
    Thanks a lot!
    v-c

    ResponderExcluir
  2. yeah !!!!!!!!!!!thank you man. ROBIN is really great!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Boa tarde, tudo bem?

    Somos da assessoria de imprensa da Telefônica e estamos fazendo relacionamento com blogueiros para futuras ações.
    Nessa semana, está rolando um concurso no Facebook, no qual o ganhador poderá assistir ao show do músico John Pizzaralli com mais três pessoas, dia 02 de junho no Bourbon Sreet(http://www.bourbonstreet.com.br/).
    Se tiver interesse, é só curtir a fanpage Telefônica na web (http://www.facebook.com/telefonicanaweb?ref=ts) e participar do concurso: Telefônica e você com John Pizzarelli!

    Boa Sorte!

    Atenciosamente.

    ResponderExcluir